Yes, I bought the Disney Dining Plan!

Granfan

Disney Addict
After much adding up values and subtracting tips from the values, I won't save much. I'll still pay OOP for appetizers at LeCellier and Tusker House Breakfast, but so help me, I wanted it. It is just more excting to have the package paid for all in one as I am bringing son and new daughter-in-law whose never been! I want it to be magical for them!!

Enjoy your trip! It's always fun to experience Disney through the eyes of a newbie. :)

Good for you. This past September was the first time I ever had Disney Dining (it was free), and I am hooked! I can't imagine going to WDW and not having the dining plan.

Enjoy your trip!!

:cool1: I agree about having it all paid for before you go.........makes my life easier--one less thing to worry about ;)!

Exactly! It makes it a lot easier to budget, and so many places participate!!

I am going to pay for the DDP for our trip next year. I like the idea of us having our food paid for up front. Also we are staying over Chrismas, so I want us to be able to at least get our butts on a decent seat for one meal a day!! Before I thought of doing the DDP we were going to do 5 charcater meals - now we are going to but the DDP we will probably do at least 7!!

Claire :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter