Yes, another dining plan question

maxaroni

DIS Veteran
I understand how the dining plans work, have used them before. However, this trip we will be arriving at our resort before noon and our last day, we will not be leaving until nearly evening. These are earlier/later than we've done in the past. My question is this, how many meals do we get for the first day/last day? I understand that we will have 2 meals/1 snack each day but is that true for the the first/last day, or do we get one meal each of those days?

Thanks!

Your number of meals is based on the number of nights your stay is. If you are there for 5 nights, then you will get 10 meals and 5 snacks. They are good from the time you check in on the first day, no matter how early, until midnight of the day you check out. It's you choice how to use them of course and you may need to pay OOP for a few extra meals if you are lucky enough to have extra time on those two days.

The PP are all correct..you do not get "first and last day" meals...just meals per night of stay...5 nights would be 5 alotments..etc. We usually pay oop the first day and use all of our credits after the first night.

It is 2 meals/1 snack per NIGHT not day of your package. The credits can be used from the time you check in until midnight after you checkout.
Hope that helps

As mssandra said, your credits are based on nights of stay, not days.

Your credits are good until 11:59pm on your checkout day, so you can use them if you don't depart until after checkout.

Thanks!

I should have known that, just totally forgot that part...per night. Senior moment!!!

DH and I split our meals (except ts) and we usually have enough credits left to get a sandwich to eat at the airport or on the plane. We always try to arrive early and depart late, so we would be in the same boat as you are describing. We never pay oop and also usually have 7 or so snacks at the end.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter