YEG to MCO seat sales and prices

alitrem

Earning My Ears
We are travelling to Orlando the last week of July for three weeks. This is our first DW trip and wondering when we should be expecting seat sales to MCO from YEG? What kind of prices should we be looking for that is decent? I don't want to leave it to late and end up missing a decent price. Currently I can see a return flight for $603 each. How much lower will I see it go?

TIA

We are travelling next month, direct with WestJet, and it was $2014 for 4 of us.

If you Google 'Edmonton to Orlando' you should be able to get the basic search results in 1 go - when I did it and went to July on the calendar the prices were between $350-550, it all depends on connections. Usually we connect through Minneapolis (instead of Toronto) so we can clear US customs here

We already booked our flights for next September from Calgary. Ours were $426 round trip. I figured they wouldn't get much lower than that, but I've seen some below $400. I assumed that once oil "rebounded" a bit the prices would jump up, but that hasn't happened yet.

If you can be flexible with the days you travel, you should easily be able to find lots of options under $500 right now.

keep an eye on sales, just before christmas i booked a february flight for 360 return, that's a better price than i used to get when i lived out east

I got Victoria BC to MCO at March Break for $580 return on Delta. That was bumped up to Comfort Class (Premium Economy). It was $498 for regular economy. I agree keep checking and have a price you are comfortable paying and then buy when it's at that price or lower. Anything lower is a bonus!

Finding very bad schedules for NOVEMBER from Edmonton! My adult sons/ and 1 gf are meeting us in WDW after our cruise so I wanted them to meet us at MCO on our disembarkation day before noon. I only found 1 flight that might meet our needs, it has them flying out of Edmonton Friday nov 10 at 7pm, connecting through Vancouver and then onto Orlando arriving at 7am. It's a red eye, and a 3 hour layover in Vancouver ,but it might be the one we need to choose for the timing..... We don't mind missing out on a park on Saturday, we could always visit DTD but if the boys don't get in before lunch, the next flight arrives at 6:50 pm it will be a pricey day missing out on our Deluxe dining privileges -- and about a $400 loss as it would be very late before they got to WDW. WE all wanted to meet and head over via Magical express together. Guessing it might be the EDM > VAN> MCO flight after all!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter