Yeeehaw! Added a day with 40% off code!

sandybobandy

DIS Veteran
Oh my goodness I'm very very excited. Oh my goodness. :)

We are now staying at All Star Music, seven nights, WITH dining for $1078.

Oh my goodness.

Yipeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :woohoo:

That is awesome - have a great time.

Thanks! We feel super fortunate and lucky to have found the money to add another day.

Kim-back in January there was a pin for specific folks for 40% off a room or package. We were lucky enough to have a pin. :)

Good for you!!:goodvibes
I had originally booked with the 40% code earlier this year, and then I changed to the free dining when it came out and lost it. My first day is prior to the start of the free dining, so I needed to book seperately and they told me I couldnt use the 40% code for that day.:confused3 I wonder if it is the same code I had..the Z*Z??

Sorry, the code is only valid if it is attached to your name. Your best bet is to call CRO to see if you have one. Good luck!

Its fine if you do not want to tell people the code. I understand that.

In 2005 several of us used the same code. No one had problems. We were all worried when we checked in that they would say, "Sorry, the discount code you used is for someone else or your code wasnt any good."

But that didnt happen to any of us. We were not related. They are other Disers. We all saved big money.

The only reason I am telling you this is...If you have a realative or close friend going, they can use that code.

I had to call 4 times before they would let me use it. But they did. One guy had to call 3 times and one lady called once and they applied it to her ressie right away! Funny thing is the (2005) OLD code for June was BEG...lol

Telling you this code wouldn't matter...it expired back in March. The people that already used it to book can make certain changes, but it has to be approved through Guest Services.

I'm not sure what codes are active right now...but if I did, I would PM you. :goodvibes

Telling you this code wouldn't matter...it expired back in March. The people that already used it to book can make certain changes, but it has to be approved through Guest Services.

I'm not sure what codes are active right now...but if I did, I would PM you. :goodvibes

Thanks Calypso, for helping me explain it better. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter