Year of the Ears Mickey & Minnie Mouse Ears (Limited Edition) Help

Amirah95

Best! Day! Everrrrrrr!
Probably the wrong place to ask this, but I don't see a better section to do so so forgive me...

I was at the Disney Store this past Tuesday and one of the CM had on this cute Minnie Mouse headband I'd never seen before (strip ears, flowers, as black feather and a black bow on it - I want it)...asked her where she got it and she said at one of the Disney Parks.

So, I did some research and found out what it was all about: http://disneyparks.disney.go.com/bl...f-limited-time-magic-at-disney-parks/#photo-1 . These are limited edition items that change every month for the year of 2013. Year of the Ears...Disney Couture they are calling it.

No where on the Disney Parks blog do they list the SKU numbers for the Minnie Mouse headbands, but they have it for the Minnie Mouse ear hats. I've Googled it and nothing. I need the SKU number because Disney Merchandise (customer service on the phone) can see that they are on the blog, but cannot locate the headbands anywhere - ummm ok. They are telling me to get a SKU. I spoke to 2 CMs yesterday, no success.

Any help here will be appreciated. Thanks every one.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter