Year end 40% deluxe pin does work

dfanucci

Earning My Ears
I had my doubts as the pin I recieved was a series of numbers rather than the normal 3 letters, but last night the wife and I booked the Boardwalk Club Level at 40% off for November.

A heck of a deal!

The couple thousand we saved allowed us to add the park hopper and dining and still save a grand or so. Now comes the waiting.... ugh!

-D

Sounds like you got a special pin that either gets emailed to you or sent through the mail. Not everyone gets those.:goodvibes

What dates did you save? I've been saving dates for September and haven't seen any codes yet.

:confused3I've never seen a PIN that wasn't the series of numbers.....never saw letters...go figure!

:confused3I've never seen a PIN that wasn't the series of numbers.....never saw letters...go figure!

PINs are numbers.
Regular discounts are 3 letters.
Mousesavers lists them this way and the link from disneyworld.com for gift card offer or room only discount both list the 3 letter code.

Here is the room only discount fine print:
Book your stay online now, or call (407) 939-2662 or your Travel Agent today and ask for booking code QNY Room Offer.

Here is for the the gift card offer:
Book your stay online now, or call (407) 939-7939 or your Travel Agent today and ask for booking code QGX Gift Card Offer.

PINs are numbers.
Regular discounts are 3 letters.
Mousesavers lists them this way and the link from disneyworld.com for gift card offer or room only discount both list the 3 letter code.

Here is the room only discount fine print:
Book your stay online now, or call (407) 939-2662 or your Travel Agent today and ask for booking code QNY Room Offer.

Here is for the the gift card offer:
Book your stay online now, or call (407) 939-7939 or your Travel Agent today and ask for booking code QGX Gift Card Offer.

These are codes anyone can use? Or are these codes ones you got in a e mail from Disney just for your family Thanks?

Whoops, sorry.

We used the "save a vacation on the website" trick and recieved a pin via email.

-D

How may times did you have to try the trick? We have been saving multiple vacations then deleting them 4 or 5 days later. Using both my DW and my accounts? I knwo eveyone doesn't get this we are just hopping and willing to try any trick!

We got this code yesterday and were able to use it for 40% off BWI in October:banana:. They CM didn't even ask for the PIN number, even though I was booking under my name and email and the PIN came to DH's email.

How may times did you have to try the trick? We have been saving multiple vacations then deleting them 4 or 5 days later. Using both my DW and my accounts? I knwo eveyone doesn't get this we are just hopping and willing to try any trick!

I was pricing out tons of variations of our trip while logged into the site under my account. On Thursday I got the QSDP PIN, but it didn't include any of the dates I had been pricing out. We never priced out anything while logged in under DH's email, but we did go in and update his profile (it had been a long time since he'd logged in so it had our old address) and answered the question about when we wanted to visit as "October." That was about a week ago and last night we got the 20/30/40 PIN in his email and it mentioned that we were interested in October so I'm thinking that's what triggered it.

These are codes anyone can use? Or are these codes ones you got in a e mail from Disney just for your family Thanks?

A PIN is a unique number that is sent to an individual that only that person can use, or that person must be on the reservation.
The letter discount is available to anyone that books using the proper criteria (dates, length of stay, etc.) and is available to all through the "special offers" link at www.disneyworld.com

We got this code yesterday and were able to use it for 40% off BWI in October:banana:. They CM didn't even ask for the PIN number, even though I was booking under my name and email and the PIN came to DH's email.

I was pricing out tons of variations of our trip while logged into the site under my account. On Thursday I got the QSDP PIN, but it didn't include any of the dates I had been pricing out. We never priced out anything while logged in under DH's email, but we did go in and update his profile (it had been a long time since he'd logged in so it had our old address) and answered the question about when we wanted to visit as "October." That was about a week ago and last night we got the 20/30/40 PIN in his email and it mentioned that we were interested in October so I'm thinking that's what triggered it.

How does one save a trip? I don't see a way to do this. :confused:

Save for later is located at the bottom of the page after you have picked accomidations, tickets, and DME;)

Save for later is located at the bottom of the page after you have picked accomidations, tickets, and DME;)

My only options seem to be print or book now. I don't see a "save for later" anywhere.

Help!:sad1:

Hmmm , ok well in that case if you hit book now the next page up will give you the option of keeping or deleting the trip insurance, and there is also a save trip on that page at the bottom .

Now it's showing. Don't search using a special offer code. Just use the box on the home page, left side.
I hope it works. I'd like to do a long weekend in Sept. :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter