Yeah NO pin for me

leeann32

DIS Veteran
I thought I would start a thread for all of us that have NOT received a pin code so we can all feel sorry for eachother!!! :hug:

No pin for us either. We use to get them all the time when we were in college and flat broke, couldnt go with or without pins. lol

We have never received a pin before either. We try to make it down from Vermont every other year. A pin would certainly make our trip.

In my lifetime, I've received 1 pin code. I call that "close enough to never".

Stinks!! :mad:

ETA: This is probably sour grapes, but if they're not interested in sending a PIN to me, I could be not interested in staying on-site.

:hug:Here is a hug for all. I too have never recieved a pin or postcard. With that said I still love Disney:love:

No pin codes AND I never get any AP e-mails.

agnes!

I've never had a pin code either. :sad2: Would love to have one for around October 24th! :woohoo:

Donna

Lets see i;ve been there 25 times...and aawww no PIN CODE for me:lmao:

Nothing for me. I actually called tonight hoping there would be something. She checked all of my info and DH's name and there is nothing.

Not to be sour grapes, but I am really starting to think that the more you go, the less likely you are to get a pin. Now I go maybe once a year, but for a few years I was going 3-4 times a year. I have NEVER received a pin, and I always book the room in my name. However, my friend who went with me 1 time on DCL gets pin emails sent to my email address, and offers in the mail to my home address. She hasn't been in 2 years, and that's why I think the less you go, the more offers they'll send you. Just my opinion.
Amor4Pooh

Not to be sour grapes, but I am really starting to think that the more you go, the less likely you are to get a pin. Now I go maybe once a year, but for a few years I was going 3-4 times a year. I have NEVER received a pin, and I always book the room in my name. However, my friend who went with me 1 time on DCL gets pin emails sent to my email address, and offers in the mail to my home address. She hasn't been in 2 years, and that's why I think the less you go, the more offers they'll send you. Just my opinion.
Amor4Pooh

According to what CM Arista told me when I "chatted" with her on Friday morning while browsing different scenarios to get prices for reservations online, that's true. I told her I know many people are getting pins and I have never had one. :) She said that Disney Marketing is the one who sends out the pins and they usually target people who have not been there in a while. I still see people on these boards who have gone every year getting pins. It's just one of those things that is beyond my understanding. Guess I'll just keep hoping.

Donna

I have AP, DVC and go twice a year. No pin codes ever. I think it is because we are west coast folks. I once got a postcard for Disneyland and wrote them back letting them know we wanted Disney world please.

Nothing!

I want a pin! I want to go in October and take my 83 yr old mom and 6 year old son!!! Can I cry on someone's shoulder please?

I thought I would start a thread for all of us that have NOT received a pin code so we can all feel sorry for eachother!!! :hug:

This will be our 3rd annual trip and our 8th trip in all and I have never gotten a pin code :( For WDW or DL.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter