• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yeah! Just got Dec 6-12 with Code!!!!

kikimony

Earning My Ears
I am on the phone as I type. We just got Coronado Springs Dec 6-12 with the QXG code!!! We were staying at POP Movies without a discount for $1477 and now at CS for $1508. I am soooo happpppy!!! Call to see if there are any available for ya'll. The CM told me either there were cancellations or they opened more rooms with the discount for those dates. Good luck!

Yes, it all happened in under 5 minutes, no phone wait. I had my notes from CS when we first looked into it, it was $350 more. We wanted POR or POFQ but only Coronado Springs was available with the code, still just as nice. Actually, it is probably better. Having grown up in the New Orleans area, it will be nice to stay with a different theme.

is this a room only code or a myw code
thanks
looking for a room only one night

Hey Kiki... I was wondering something. Had you called in, or checked online first? I have been checking online for a while and nothing any lvl, is available. Im not giving up hope, that's for sure! But I was just wondering. :)

Hey Kiki... I was wondering something. Had you called in, or checked online first? I have been checking online for a while and nothing any lvl, is available. Im not giving up hope, that's for sure! But I was just wondering. :)

Hey, Just sent a reply to your other message. I looked online and when it showed available with the code and dates, I immediately got on the phone with no wait time. It was early in the morning, maybe 8:00 central. They did confirm it was availabe. So keep checking cuz it will be there again, I know it. Oh, and it is a standard view. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter