Yeah...... I Just Booked

ddc123

Mouseketeer
I am so excited, I just booked my easter vacation at the CSR April 6-16/2007..
My vacation dates have not even been approved ay work yet, but I could not wait to book... Me and my DD will be so disappointed If I don't get the weeks vacation..
I have only been to disney in July, hope its as much fun in April and not that cold..
Is anyone else going for easter? And are you as excited as I am??:beach: :cheer2: :rotfl:

I just finished booking today!!!!! Yayyyyyyy!!!! I am SO excited too! Only thing is we aren't telling our kids for a couple of months -- however will I keep it in that long? Of course, DH knows, but if he had his choice, we'd be going elsewhere (but in the long run, I know he'll enjoy it too).

So since our kids can't know about it, I can't tell any of our family or friends either. Probably better off -- we are going 4/18-4/28 and even for me that seems like an eternity away -- better to tell the kids when it is closer.

So glad this place is here to share the fun! :<)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter