Yeah!!!Got a pin code, now a question

merrymouse1

Mouseketeer
I got a pin for my travel dates. The 20/30/40 one. Now if I book this and get the discount and then I get a free dining code can I use both? Do they ever give out pins for discount room and free dining? We are thinking of staying in a moderate as we have 5 people in our party so is it more adventageous to use the 30% discount or wait for a free dining or free quick dining. And my last question is we are going with three other families, if I make it a grand gathering can they all get the discount? We had planned to stay off property to keep expenses down so now if I book a moderate we won't all be together. Im hoping they get pins too. Sorry for all the questions but I'm confused:confused3

You can only use one discount per reservation, so no, you can't use the % off discount AND the free dining one.

Congrats, I also just got the 20/30/40 in my email at about dinner time tonight....I already have 40% off my deluxe room in mid October due to 'haggling' over the phone with reservations, and I ended up getting the PIN in the email anyway :rotfl2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter