Yea!!!!!!!!!!!

S'sMom

DIS Veteran
Can you believe it? I just got off the phone with the Disney reservations, and I was checking on pricing for the Riveside / French QUater Resorts for Dec. 16-21. Well the CM asked if my dates were flexible and I said well yes because I am off during that time. Well if I changed it to Dec 19-23 I could get the Yacht Club for 1330.57 that includes hotel and tickets. That was 50 less than the price she quoted for the Riverside resort.

She said that it was like a lottery and sometimes you hit and sometimes you dont. BUT I DID!!! :banana: Who knew playing the lottery would one day pay off!!!

Of course I grabed it while I could. :banana: :cheer2: :cloud9: :yay: :dance3: :bounce:

Congratulations!! I love hearing things like that! Just one of the reasons we all love WDW! Have an excellent trip! Enjoy the magic! :wizard:

Way to go! Sure is nice to get that Pixie Dust, isn't it? pixiedust: pixiedust: pixiedust: Crossing my fingers for my own Pixie Dust next May!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter