YEA! Disney just gave me back $$$!

LaurenLC

DIS Veteran
I just wanted to say how much I LOVE Disney!:woohoo: I booked a room using my AP and got what I thought was a GREAT rate! This morning I looked online and found a better view room for less! I called Disney up and got the better room at the lower rate and ended up saving lots of $$$$! Not all hotels and resorts would do that type of thing! Just wanted to share... YEA! :banana:
:thanks: for listening!

Congrats! Wish I would get money back I would even take credit towards another trip...LOL! Anything to get me back next year.

:thanks: Thank you, Thank you! I can not even tell you how happy I am... I really posted this because I think it is really GREAT that Disney would even allow someone to cancel/change reservations with NO penalty! YEA!:cool1: Sometimes people are quick to complain when they don't get what they want, I just wanted to post how pleasantly surprised I was!
Again, :thanks:

Congratulations!! Is it the same resort that you originally booked at or did you change resorts?

Congrats! Now you can buy more stuff! :goodvibes :rotfl2: That's what I always did. Save money on room = buy more pins! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter