YAYYYY!!! ... GAHHH!!!! don't u hate it when that happens...

jetienne

Earning My Ears
after reading all these posts about folks receiving codes, i thought "wow, i wish I could be that lucky!"

only to realize THAT I RECEIVED ONE A LONG TIME AGO!!! i recalled this mail i received from disney, letting me know me vacation planning dvd was on its way. but it was only now, i looked back and saw a 20% CODE!! :woohoo: :banana:

but the dates that were on the letter are not applicable for late july/early aug, which is when im planning on goin this summer. :sad2: bummer

HOWEVER,
i called disney today, to ask if i had a pin attached to my name. the CM replied that they no longer can look up a name, and then tell you
:sad2: ...double bummer. just a notification, if it wasnt already mentioned

Is there any way you can move your dates back? The PIN I got goes into effect August 10th.

Or are you AAA members? Can you get their discount?

Baloney. Call back. Its been discussed here many times that different CMs will give you different stories about whether they are allowed to look up codes. They can and do look up codes. I called tonight to ask about reserving a carriage ride and while I was at it asked the CM to see if I had any codes. She took a few minutes to check, but as usual, no such luck (I've never received a code).

Now, as to whether or not codes are available for your dates is another issue. But do call back.

yea..i guess ill give it another try and call again tomorrow-just to see if the CM will tell me

HOWEVER,
i called disney today, to ask if i had a pin attached to my name. the CM replied that they no longer can look up a name, and then tell you
:sad2: ...double bummer. just a notification, if it wasnt already mentioned

More CM misinformation. :sad2: I called last week and a very helpful CM checked for codes for me. There wasn't one but he was nice and helpful.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter