• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay!!!

Mandychelle79

DIS Veteran
My hubby got the stay, play and dine PIN code, which dropped our vacation price to where we could afford to stay onsite.

All Star Music
August 5th-11th
5 day hoppers
Quick service dining plan

Savings of almost 600 dollars for my family for the same package and close to 1000 off what we had originally priced ( port orleans with regular dining)

We stayed at All Star Music last summer and really enjoyed it!! We did a split stay between ASMu and the Poly and we actually liked our room at ASMu better. We were in a family suite.

Congrats!

Congrats! Glad you could plan a great vacay within your budget. What were the dates on your PIN offer?

We stayed at All Star Music last summer and really enjoyed it!! We did a split stay between ASMu and the Poly and we actually liked our room at ASMu better. We were in a family suite.

Congrats!

We have stayed at Pop Century and ASMo before, though we were in the Mighty Ducks building so always caught the bus at Music.

We have two rooms, with my mom in the other room. The PIN would not work on suites or POR-Riverside so we had to do two rooms. Im sure we will ship the kids to her a time or two.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter