• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! Used Pin Code, Saved $113.92!

DanaHesson

DIS Veteran
Using my November pin code and adjusting my date by one day,we saved 113.92!! We now will either have to do a one night room only (110.38, which will reduce my savings to a net of 3.54), or priceline a room for after the Halloween party...

WTG!
every little bit helps. So now for the details...what resort did you book at? WHat kind of rooms, etc.
And most importantly...where'd you get the pin code? emailed, snail mail ?

Jennifer.
:cool1:

Email Pin code
Booked Pop Century Nov 1st - 6th
Added on Dining plan
Have ADR's at: Rose and Crown, 1900 Park Faire, Kona Cafe, Crystal Palace (breakfast out of pocket) Cinderellas Royal Table (my birthday dinner) and Hollywood and Vine
Going to MNSSHP on Halloween Night, and so excited I can barely stand it!

I also just booked for my parents for Nov 2nd - 6th also at POP and added Dining . Saved them a net of 89.60 using the pin code. Has anyone else gotten the code?

My sister got one and asked me for help in deciding if its a bargain. Its for six nights, seven days with hoppers for 4 (2 adults, 1 jr, 1 child) at a value resort for "less than $1350". It's available for stays between November 1 and November 18 and between November 27 and December 25, 2005.

if that makes a difference to her. They allowed me to book 5 nights for myself, and just 4 nights for my parents...

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter