Yay!!! UPDATE I'M Going!!!

tinkbutt

DIS Veteran
Ok not getting too over excited but I just requested my quote for the podcast cruise:banana::banana::banana::banana: .......... To get on this boat I am cashing in my next to christmas gifts from my parents!!! It will be well worth it I just hope it goes through!!

:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

I hope it all works out for you Katie. It would be great to have you join us!

You are so very welcome to join the party!
The more :grouphug: the merrier, that's for sure!

I said the heck with it!! even if My mom says no. I'm still going so I paid the deposit!!! I'm GOING!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:party:

I said the heck with it!! even if My mom says no. I'm still going so I paid the deposit!!! I'm GOING!!!!!:cool1::cool1::cool1::cool1::banana::banana::banana:pixiedust:pixiedust:pixiedust:party:

That's the spirit :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

It's great to see more people siging up all the time, and this is the best time to get a great rate guarenteed :thumbsup2

Welcome Aboard Katie!!

I sure hope this thing lives up to the hype. Everyday that I read posts, I get more and more excited!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts