Yay! Our trip is almost here...June 6-11th...anyone else?!?

pumpkinfish

<font color=blue>Clothing Expert and Magic Giver o
We are staying at Pop...can I just tell you HOW ready we are for this getaway!!! :faint:

I have my clothes pulled and redy to pack...DH does not.
Ponchos packed...looks like it will be a rainy trip. pixiedust:
I have our t-shirts made and in the dryer as I type this.
Fur-baby is ready to be boarded.
Still need to do SW check-in Thursday morning for our Friday flight. First time flying with them so a little nervous about the process (I'm a woman of habit...we've always flown Air Tran).
ADRs made, room requests noted, park days/parade/fireworks scheduled out.

The next few days won't move along fast enough. We are so excited!!!

Anyone else heading out this week? Anyone else staying POP??

Yes, we leave tomorrow too and are VERY excited!!!!!! However, we're staying at POFQ. Have a great time in the parks!

Thank you, you have a great time too :)

(I'm sure gonna miss my favorite WDW resort this trip...POFQ is the best!)

We leave TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!!:banana: :banana: :banana:

I have last minute errands to do today & final packing. DS has an activity in which I may or may not have to participate for most of the day. Probably will do some light cleaning & pop in a Disney movie while I do my nails and try to CHILL!!

We're flying Midwest out of KC at 4:00 Saturday -- direct flight (I don't think I've ever been blessed with one of those!). We're staying at POP through the 17th. Sunday's a "down" day to pick up some supplies from the store, hit the pool, and take it easy before we go nuts on Monday at MK!!!!

We've got our 7 PHs and just 4 ADRs for the trip (Chef Mickey's, Le Cellier, Coral Reef, and Raglan Road). We'll probably do a beach day sometime at Clearwater or Cocoa Beach (depending on weather). We're doing TL on our final day before flying out in the evening.

We, too, have ponchos packed. I haven't checked the weather, but we're planning for rain since it's June in Florida!! Just think...it'll clear out the parks nicely!!

Have a great trip!!

Susan:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter