• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay or nay?

Sweets156

Mouseketeer
I have read that free dining is being offered in August 2011, then I have heard that it isn't (to the general public). Can anyone confirm or deny? Also, if there is free dining in August, can anyone tell me the dates of FD? Just trying to figure out how busy it will be on our vacation! Thanks so much in advance!

There was a GP FD available for booking that included dates Aug 19-Sep 29, but it had to be booked by December 20, 2010 (yes, last year).

The current GP "Memories Book" FD is available for booking from Aug 28-Sep 24. Not sure if that helps, but here's the link.

Book through Aug 27, 2011
http://bookwdw.reservations.disney....mo&promotionCode=fy11q4dine&market=fy11q4dine

Yes, this did help, thank you so much!! We'll be there August 15th-24th So a few days of FD. Thanks again!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter