• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY! Ohana!

wahmtexas

DIS Veteran
Finally got an Ohana ressie for a great time 5:15pm on a Saturday! Super excited now if I can just get CRT for dinner instead of Breakfast!
Trying everyday does work :)

That's great!
Trying everyday is a pain- but it does work! I was able to get 'Ohana for breakfast, Le Cellier for lunch and CRT for dinner!

I've been trying to get dinner at 'Ohana for Sunday December 2 for weeks now with no luck. Your success gives me a little hope.

Yay! I'm excited too as I was able to go from a 6:45PM reservation to a 5:10PM reservation at 'Ohana!

I've been constantly checking like 12 times a day for an earlier dinner reservation on a Thursday - started with a 9:35, gradually have it down to a 7:55, but would like about a half hour earlier than that. All of your successes are giving me hope too!:goodvibes

It DOES work--and sometimes when you least expect it. I tried to get an 'ohana ADR when someone here was canceling and I missed it. Just for kicks, I checked on other days during our visit and snagged a 6pm for 6 people the NEXT DAY! We booked this trip late (sept. for a T-giving week visit) and so far, I have 'Ohana, Chef Mickey. WC, CP, pre-RD Tusker House breakfast, and TRex all lined up. I have something booked for Thanksgiving night, but am hoping to maybe snag something a little more special that what I have. PERSISTENCE PAYS!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter