• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay !! No "BoG" Online Nightmare Today !!!

tinkerhon

DIS Veteran
6:00AM (est)--- on the dot !!... Got our "BoG" ressies for daughters B'Day on 3/27 !! (180 + 10)

No hassle--- no system crash--- ( I am actually shocked after the 8/20 nightmare !!)

:cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

6:00AM (est)--- on the dot !!... Got our "BoG" ressies for daughters B'Day on 3/27 !! (180 + 10)

No hassle--- no system crash--- ( I am actually shocked after the 8/20 nightmare !!)

Really? You're shocked that shocked? 8-20 opened up ADRs for EVERYONE going (who wanted a ressie, of course) that was within 180 days. It makes sense that that nightmare happened, imo. Today, just the people at 180+10 days would have been trying.

Do you really think the system is going to crash every.single.day since each day is someone else's 180+ day window????

Really? You're shocked that shocked? 8-20 opened up ADRs for EVERYONE going (who wanted a ressie, of course) that was within 180 days. It makes sense that that nightmare happened, imo. Today, just the people at 180+10 days would have been trying.

Do you really think the system is going to crash every.single.day since each day is someone else's 180+ day window????

Wow... not the response that I expected--- Maybe I should have added that I was shocked because the system has been down so many times over the last few days (including this morning) --- Last night not of my other ADRs showed up ( I think others had the same problem)

As far as 8/20---- I think the whole "credit card hold" thing made that day a nightmare, but maybe it was just me.

Yay, glad you got what you were hoping for!:banana:

The last two times we've hit our 180 day mark the system was down at the start of the morning, which made for a very frustrated and tired me:mad:. It's nice when it goes smoothly!:goodvibes

Yay, glad you got what you were hoping for!:banana:

The last two times we've hit our 180 day mark the system was down at the start of the morning, which made for a very frustrated and tired me:mad:. It's nice when it goes smoothly!:goodvibes

I have to agree! You feel like you received Pixie Dust!!! :wizard:

Thanks, guys !! Was just happy to be able to get that date--- lil one turning 7 on 3/27, and I know she will enjoy -- !!

Awesome OP, I'm happy for you! I also was easily able to snag BoG, but sadly Ohana dinner is not showing as available for our entire stay. I'm thinking is HAS to be a glitch....I know it's wildly popular but how can every single time slot be sold out within seconds for an entire week the minute it hit 6:00 a.m.

I know exactly what you are saying. The last 3 trips, I got up to do ADR's online, and something goes wrong, and end up having to call. One time, couldn't get my +10, other two times certain ADR's were showing as not unavailable. Had to go online the next day to get those. I am wanting to get 1900 PF for DD's b-day this time, and Ohana dinner for our Anniversary, but was worried because of people trying to book BOG may increase panic and number of early risers. I have to do it before I leave for work. Not going to book BOG, so if you had no problems, I am hoping mine go smooth this year too.

Awesome OP, I'm happy for you! I also was easily able to snag BoG, but sadly Ohana dinner is not showing as available for our entire stay. I'm thinking is HAS to be a glitch....I know it's wildly popular but how can every single time slot be sold out within seconds for an entire week the minute it hit 6:00 a.m.

Thanks !! The only prob that I had (I think it was a glitch as well) was trying to get my "Le Cellier" ressie-- (also 180+ 10)-- Kept coming up "empty" online--- called when I got to work, and was able to get the date I wanted-

Did you try calling for "Ohana"? Hope you get it !!!

Thanks to all for your kind words !!

:cool1: I am happy for you.
Our reservations are always through DVC and I have not been able to link our ressie on our last two trips and I was trying to log on today and the site was down again. So I can see why you are happy :yay::dance3:

Wow... not the response that I expected--- Maybe I should have added that I was shocked because the system has been down so many times over the last few days (including this morning) --- Last night not of my other ADRs showed up ( I think others had the same problem)

As far as 8/20---- I think the whole "credit card hold" thing made that day a nightmare, but maybe it was just me.

You know, forgive me, please!!!! LOL I think I was just having a bad day when I posted on here and it was uncalled for!!! I am never, ever that hateful and I'm not sure why I posted that way in response to your post!!!!:confused3

Congrats on getting the ressie you wanted!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

Congrats

I dont think i will ever be the same after 8/20. Its a day that will forever be marked in DIStory

Congrats

I dont think i will ever be the same after 8/20. Its a day that will forever be marked in DIStory

LOL.

I wonder how that compared with the day they moved from 90 day ADRs back to 180. I was very happy not to have to call that day. But I'm sure my dinner at BOG will taste so much better for all the trouble I had scheduling it!

You know, forgive me, please!!!! LOL I think I was just having a bad day when I posted on here and it was uncalled for!!! I am never, ever that hateful and I'm not sure why I posted that way in response to your post!!!!:confused3

Congrats on getting the ressie you wanted!!!!!!!!:goodvibes

No prob !!! Btw, I think we might be at "BoG" together (with a few others from the boards) on Thanksgiving !!! We have a 6:45PM ADR !!

:):):)

No prob !!! Btw, I think we might be at "BoG" together (with a few others from the boards) on Thanksgiving !!! We have a 6:45PM ADR !!

:):):)

We will be there at 4:20 and I can't wait!!!! SO much MORE excited now that we may get to meet Beast!!!! DD NEVER wants to "stand in line long" for the Beast at Epcot and I am dying to have a pic with her/Beast! LOL

Again, forgive me! IDK why I was so ugly and such a butt the other day! LOL Hormones??? Haha! Poor hormones get blamed on everything!!!!!:rolleyes1

We will be there at 4:20 and I can't wait!!!! SO much MORE excited now that we may get to meet Beast!!!! DD NEVER wants to "stand in line long" for the Beast at Epcot and I am dying to have a pic with her/Beast! LOL

So are we !! My daughter is a bit weird when it comes to "B & B"--- she gets upset when he tranforms back into the prince !! She thinks he is cuter as the Beast ! Shes gonna flip !

Again, forgive me! IDK why I was so ugly and such a butt the other day! LOL Hormones??? Haha! Poor hormones get blamed on everything!!!!!:rolleyes1

You are TOTALLY forgiven !!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter