• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

YAY! Its paid in full

snowman

DIS Veteran
Our August 26-Sept 2, 2007 trip that is. :woohoo: :woohoo: I made the final payment today. Wilderness Lodge look out - the Maine-iacs will be invading.

This is our first time at a deluxe. Its going to be a surprise for both boys - they think we are staying at Port Orleans - French Quarter. Carl keeps hoping I'll upgrade to WL....but when he asks I'm gonna tell him that it was full. He won't know until we pull up there.

As DSO puts it - we may starve (or eat hamburgers the whole time) but we have a kickbutt resort and park passes. :rotfl:

I've read everything I can find about WL. Any vets have any extra hints to share?

Thanks all for letting me be happy happy joy joy here.....people outside the Dis cult don't understand. :grouphug:

HOW COOL! We LOVE LOVE LOVE WL, we've stayed there the past two years and absolutely LOVE it. I wish I could afford to upgrade, but it would be 700 more this year so unless a code comes out we are trying POFQ for the first time. I may steal your idea though, if a code comes out maybe I would just upgrade without telling my family, they would be FLOORED!!!
Lesley

I just mailed out $1,000 for our Wilderness Lodge trip in December. I know how you feel. The end is in sight!!!

We were booked at WL, but as it drew closer, we weren't close to paying it off, so we had to stay at a Value. This will be our 1st deluxe stay. Only another $700 and it's paid in full - And that's if no AP discount comes out!

How do you make payments - do you have to call or can you do it online?

Our August 26-Sept 2, 2007 trip that is. :woohoo: :woohoo: I made the final payment today. Wilderness Lodge look out - the Maine-iacs will be invading.

This is our first time at a deluxe. Its going to be a surprise for both boys - they think we are staying at Port Orleans - French Quarter. Carl keeps hoping I'll upgrade to WL....but when he asks I'm gonna tell him that it was full. He won't know until we pull up there.

As DSO puts it - we may starve (or eat hamburgers the whole time) but we have a kickbutt resort and park passes. :rotfl:

I've read everything I can find about WL. Any vets have any extra hints to share?

Thanks all for letting me be happy happy joy joy here.....people outside the Dis cult don't understand. :grouphug:

Congratulations!! I'm on my way to paying off my stay too, although, I'm only staying at a moderate;) Some day I will make it to my dream of staying at the Polynesian. :cloud9:

How do you make payments - do you have to call or can you do it online?

To make payments by check you can send it to (make sure that you put your confirmation number on your check):
Walt Disney Parks and Resorts
12698 Collections Center Drive
Chicago, IL 60693

If you are paying by cc, you can call (407)934-7639.

I make my payments using the www.disneyworld.com website. Click on My Disney Vacation. If you are not registered with Disney, you will be asked to do so. (Super easy to do. Just choose a username and password.) if you are registered, log in. You will then enter your reservation number and the telephone you gave when you made the reservation. Your vacation details should come up on the screen. It should set out each guests name, your resort name, what type of passes you have and, if you are on the dining plan, that will come up too.

There is a "make payment" button. Simply click it and make your payment. There is a $20.00 minimum payment. Easy as can be.

I have been paying on our June, 2007 vacation since August, 2006. I am a seller on e-bay and every time I get a payment of at least $20.00 or more, I pay on my vacation. I have a little less than a month left to make the final payment. My goal was to pay for at least one-half of my vacation with my e-bay sales. I made my goal plus $38.00 and I still have until April 16, 2007!

Hope this helps, Lisa

I almost forgot about the Web site payments:laughing:. I've been trying to lay off the credit card, so I've been paying by check:goodvibes .

Greetings from a fellow Mainer (Brewer to be exact)! We'll be invading the WL this May - we have a final payment due at the end of this month. Kudos to you for having yours paid off!!!!! Have a great trip!
:woohoo:

Just wanted to say GOOD FOR YOU and ENJOY YOUR STAY!!! Take lots of pictures! :) :goodvibes

You can also pay online using a debit card, which is what I've been doing. Can't wait to have our June trip paid off by May 2nd. That will feel TIGGER-ific!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter