• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay i got a pin!!!

Congrats!!! I am waiting too for an Aug pin or Aug deal. I feel like I have been out of the loop, I have been student teaching, tomorrow is my last day and I am getting back into my Disney vacation mode that takes me a year to plan :rotfl2:

I got one too!!! My email has been registered with Disney 4-ever and no pin code. So I went in a couple of days ago and did a new registration using an email that my DH has and he doesn't use often. Then I priced a June trip. Last night, got a code on that email. This morning when I come into work, I have the same email on my work email which is really interesting since I have never registered or used this email for Disney (??). It's just really strange that the email I have always used for Disney did not receive a PIN code.

Only bad thing is the code expires June 12, 2010 and that is the day we are checking in. When I used the link to book ASMU Suite, it does give me the 30% discount through the 15th. So out of a 7 night stay, I get the discount for 4 nights and am paying rack rate for the other 3. Ok, I'm not going to be real picky about this since I DID finally get a PIN code! Some discount is better than no discount - right?:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter