• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! I got a Pin code good for most 2010!

I_believe

Mouseketeer
As I am pulling up the Codes and Rates forum I get a pin code!!!:banana::banana: I can not believe it! It is the 40/30/20 good for serveral dates durning 2010! We were wanting to go either the last week of Sept. or first week of October so this is great!:yay:

Here is what it says:

Save 20%* at Disney Value Resorts
Save 30%* at Disney Moderate Resorts
Save 40%* at Disney Deluxe Resorts

For stays most nights 1/18–2/11/10,
2/15–3/27/10, 4/11–7/1/10, 7/5–10/7/10,
10/11–11/23/10 and 11/28–12/16/10.

I can't believe the timing on this!!!:cool1:

Yay Disney! Here we come!

Yipee!! Now, if you go end of Sept, be sure and keep your eye out for free dining (if you do the DDP), as it might save you a little more than the PIN, depending on where you stay!

That is so cool! I just found out there were such things as pin codes two days ago! We are planning for October and I have 'trips' saved on the wdw site....did you? How long did you have to wait for a code? This will be our first trip with our kids (who are the same ages/genders as yours!) I would love to be able to do a deluxe but can't do it w/o a code. We may end up in a value or mod if we don't get a little pixie dust! Come on disney gods :worship:

I believe, congratulations on getting your first pin :yay: Have fun planning your trip :woohoo:

I got my pins for both the DDP and the discount for the hotel. Can't use the DDP :headache: but i can use the hotel discount which saved me almost $800.Yippy.:yay:

If you have a room booked using a pin and then they offer free dining during your stay, can you actually GET the free dining? I thought that free dining was usually only available to those guests who are paying the non-discounted rate for the room.

If you have a room booked using a pin and then they offer free dining during your stay, can you actually GET the free dining? I thought that free dining was usually only available to those guests who are paying the non-discounted rate for the room.

You would have to run the numbers to see which would be the better deal in your particular situation. You are right, you can not stack discounts. Free dining requires that you pay rack rate for rooms.

How do you find out you have a PIN code? Do you get an email from Disney?

Yes! Sometimes if you call you can get a CM to check for you.

Not every one gets them and it seems to be random. I have been going since 1984 and only received one.

:surfweb:I hear all this chatter about emails with pin codes and stuff... What am I looking for exactly?? I get emails all the time from Disney, but how do I know its something special or just a bulk email that the masses get?? Explain to me what it isI am looking for!! :confused3 thanks...

:wizard:

:surfweb:I hear all this chatter about emails with pin codes and stuff... What am I looking for exactly?? I get emails all the time from Disney, but how do I know its something special or just a bulk email that the masses get?? Explain to me what it isI am looking for!! :confused3 thanks...

:wizard:

The Pin Codes come from Disney Destinations, and usually the subject line will be something like "Pack Now for Your Disney Resort Stay" or "Look at this great offer for the ______ Family"

I have been looking for a pin to come through my emails. Luckily I started reading this board because I hadn't checked my husbands junk emails.... and there it was 40/30/20% off code!!! If it wasn't for the disboard that email would have never been found. I am still hoping to get free dining.

I have been looking for a pin to come through my emails. Luckily I started reading this board because I hadn't checked my husbands junk emails.... and there it was 40/30/20% off code!!! If it wasn't for the disboard that email would have never been found. I am still hoping to get free dining.

I know - I did the same thing. Many of the Disney Destination emails I went back through were for Computer Apolications, free pins, so on and so forth. I did find a couple that we missed, but being in Education, the dates that were offered to us for free dining were not valid. I will be sure to keep my eyes out for the emails now that I know what we are looking for!! Thanks a bunch! :cutie:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter