Yay...I got a code!!

Fall1

DIS Veteran
I got an email with a PIN code yesterday and today we booked a 7 night stay at the BC for this October 21-28!!! Can't wait!!

I saved $583!! I had called AAA yesterday and they were going to save me $221, so this is even better!

Congrats! I am sooo jealous!

No code for me! :confused3

Oh well, I guess if I want to go bad enough I can always stay off site.:rolleyes1

I came home from work yesterday and waiting for me in my mailbox was a pin code!! I was thrilled!! It was the one with the 40% off the rack rates - what a HUGE savings!!

My husband and I had discussed going in the fall but we weren't completely sure. 2007 was a tough year for us, my husband's father passed away (he had lung cancer), 1 month later I was diagnosed with breast cancer, my father had a heart attack, my son was hospitalized with a life threatening infection, and my grandfather passed away. I just finished all my treatments in mid December - so, I am just now starting to feel like my old self.

As soon as my husband saw the offer, he told me to call and book the Wilderness Lodge for a week in October!! I have wanted to stay there for so long!!!

Now, my head is whirling with ideas and questions. Time to start a planning spreadsheet!!

OMGoodness TBuss. You so need to celebrate life!

Prayers and PixieDust to you and your family.

You will love the WL, and it sounds like you could all use a nice vacation! We are going to the Poly the last week in October, it's a great time to go!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter