• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! I got a code! Boo! Not for my dates!

Trina7020

Mouseketeer
So frustrating! I don't think codes exist for the time I am going.. oh well! Trip is already paid in full anyway. :guilty:

30%... bummer I can't use it huh? lol

Also bummer they aren't transferable because I would love to give it way... oh well.

Do you mind telling what dates the code was good for and how did the code come. Thanks:)

It came on a postcard with a personalized website to "claim" the code.

Save 30%** off the nondiscounted price.
Available for stays most nights 3/30-4/12/08, 8/10-9/27/08, 10/19-11/1/08, 11/9-11/15/08 and 12/7-12/13/08.

It came on a postcard with a personalized website to "claim" the code.

Save 30%** off the nondiscounted price.
Available for stays most nights 3/30-4/12/08, 8/10-9/27/08, 10/19-11/1/08, 11/9-11/15/08 and 12/7-12/13/08.

Thanks:) It would not work for me either because we are going 10/8-10/13 so now I don't feel like such a code loser:laughing: Just going to have to wait for the Oct codes to come out in August. Last year we got a visa code for our Nov trip and saved almost $550 at the GF. Right now I have an AAA discount on room only but I really wanted to add the DDP so I need a package code.

Did you get that in the mail recently? We are going in Sept and would love to get one too... are you a disney visa member- do you think that is why? (i am too)

We are also hoping for free dining... i guess they wouldn't let you use two offers to book huh?

Nope not a Disney Visa Member...

I did register on the site and requested a DVD within the last 2 months. I assume that is why.. but I don't know. LIke I said... my trip is booked and pay for already so they obviously don't pay attention to that! lol

Did you get that in the mail recently? We are going in Sept and would love to get one too... are you a disney visa member- do you think that is why? (i am too)

We are also hoping for free dining... i guess they wouldn't let you use two offers to book huh?

Nope. You have to choose one.

You have AAA though, right? So at least you're paying less than rack rate.

Also, go to the reservations site and play with some options of resorts and dates. And order the planning DVD. And keep your fingers crossed!!

no, i don't have AAA.... i guess i need to check into that- i didn't even think about get a discount- how much is it? can it still be combined with other offers?

No, it can't be combined.

But it's 10-20% off the price of your room, depending on dates and the resort. There are a limited number of rooms available at each resort for each date.

For the $50 or so registration fee it's a good deal.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter