Yay, I found help for my disney trip!

ncneighbor

Earning My Ears
Hello, everyone...I'm going to WDW..finally. I am a Mom, my DH and I with our 2 DS have for years said we are going to Disney next year. Well, now my sons are 15 and 14 (at the time of our planned trip) and I have put my foot down. We are going this year with our tax refund funding the down payment.

I have learned so much information on this board in the last couple of weeks just reading.. I think I am addicted, lol.

I still have soooo many questions, some I didn't even think of until I came here. You will see my name a lot, but I will do my best to post my questions on the appropriate forum.

Look for me in especially in planning and dining.

It has been nice getting to know some of you and reading about your experiences and I just know that with your help I will have the trip of a lifetime.

Beth
ncneighbor

good for you -- you're going to have a wonderful time I'm sure

and welcome to the Dis :goodvibes:

Welcome.jpg

We too are going this year..for the first time and are also looking forward to it. When will you be there and where are you staying? We're going May 22-29 and staying at Coronado Springs. Oh and welcome..nice to see a fellow newbie who's been bitten by the DIS bug.:rolleyes1

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter