YAY!!! I booked.

firegurl

Mouseketeer
Finally, after 3 years of waiting for the right time, I booked this morning with FD. 7 nights at CBR in a pirate room. My little one is going to be so excited. I knew that everyone here would share my excitement.

Even though I'm staying this fall on DVC, I couldn't help but feel excited for everyone getting up early this morning to see if their vacation dreams could come true!
Congratulations!
:cheer2:

Finally, after 3 years of waiting for the right time, I booked this morning with FD. 7 nights at CBR in a pirate room. My little one is going to be so excited. I knew that everyone here would share my excitement.

Congrats....have a great trip :goodvibes.

Even though I'm staying this fall on DVC, I couldn't help but feel excited for everyone getting up early this morning to see if their vacation dreams could come true!
Congratulations!
:cheer2:

Getting up early??? I could barely sleep. I was up all night checking to see if the link was up and active. When it didn't go up until after 7:00 I thought I was going to lose my mind. This is a surprise trip for our DS and he was like my shadow this morning so I knew there was no way I could call in the reservation, I had to do it online.

Awesome! We booked too, 5 nights at the Pop Century with FD!! yay!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter