• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY!! Got right thru and saved!! :)

I actually asked the CM to see which offer she had would be better since I could only pull room only up on site. And she said the stay play dine would be better and we went with that. No mention of codes. She had all the info right there :)

2/27-3/9 10day PH & WPM dining 4adults AKL
came to roughly $6200
I will take that over the $8000 it was :thumbsup2

2/28- 3/8 at the Poly with dining, 2 adults, 2 kids (10 & 7) went from $7100 to $6100. Was hoping for more, and it sure isn't 35%....but we'll take it!

I have spent almost 2 hours now & still no reservations. Hoping the system will be up when I am finally done holding! Going crazy here!:coffee:

I don't understand...I keep getting right through but they keep telling me the system is down and will not be up for a couple of hours. How are people getting the discount????? Am I the only one who's having this bad luck?

Its funny..as awesome as WDW is, their computer systems seem to be junk. Keeping my fingers crossed for you guys :goodvibes
I guess I got lucky... (which never happens)

I don't understand...I keep getting right through but they keep telling me the system is down and will not be up for a couple of hours. How are people getting the discount????? Am I the only one who's having this bad luck?

I was on the phone at 7:01 CDT....The system was getting wonky while we were going through my stuff. That's why I think I may try again later. Worst case is I just saved $1000 today:rolleyes2

I'm thinking I may have not got the right code applied. You got 2 more days, PH and WPM for $100 more than we did.

My dream is to stay at the Poly. But everytime I priced out the #s for it, it came up to be considerably more money than AKL. I think thats where your problem is with the extra nites. When I played with the room only, all the days were decently priced. Then 3/8 was over $600 just for that nite for just the room. That I think was my breaking point and I went with AKL. That nite was $450 there.
Someday this girl will get to Poly.

JennSaint said:
Could you please share your details? Dates, #people, hotel, tickets etc.
Thanks!!

I saved and was ecstatic! We got to add another night and still saved!

ORIGINAL-
Pop Century Jan 2-6 ---All adults
2 people (DP;PH)-$1600.42
&
3 people (DP;PH)-$2215.35

NEW With Discount
Pop Jan 2-7---all adults
2 people (DP;PH)-$1484.71
&
3 people (DP;PH)-$1999.71

I was so excited when it was STILL cheaper after adding a night!
Hope this helps someone :)

My dream is to stay at the Poly. But everytime I priced out the #s for it, it came up to be considerably more money than AKL. I think thats where your problem is with the extra nites. When I played with the room only, all the days were decently priced. Then 3/8 was over $600 just for that nite for just the room. That I think was my breaking point and I went with AKL. That nite was $450 there.
Someday this girl will get to Poly.

yeah....maybe that's it....maybe I have discount envy:laughing:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter