• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY! Got all of my ADRs this morning!

stargazertechie

Toy Story Midway Maniac
So excited. Even though I had to come back to my hometown this morning, therefore having to get up an hour earlier (Central vs. Eastern)to make my ADRs, I got everything I wanted, and only one was not at the time I wanted.

Boma: 4:45
Garden Grill: 6:45 (I'd like to get this one earlier too...)
Mama Melrose: 5:00 (I wanted later, it's an F! night)
Ohana: 5:00
50's Prime Time: 4:40
Biergarten: 7:00
Hoop De Doo: 9:30
Chef Mickey 7AM Breakfast
Coral Reef: 6:00

I'll be calling back tomorrow morning to try and get that Garden Grill a bit earlier, and Monday for Mama Melrose.

I'm pretty happy, all things considered.

Good for you!! Why don't you try online for the earlier ones? Online is really easy to do.

Have a fabulous trip!!

I couldn't get the online to work. I'm on a point rental, and the system keeps spitting it back out. No problem calling in though.

Congrats! My ADR day is 2 weeks from today and I dont enjoy the thought of getting up so early on a Saturday, but getting my choices will rock!

Congrats! My ADR day is 2 weeks from today and I dont enjoy the thought of getting up so early on a Saturday, but getting my choices will rock!

Wow, are you arriving on thursday the 22nd also? My ADR window opens up March 25th.

My ADR day was yesterday and I really didn't have that many issues either. I didn't have to switch anything around so far. That's what the next 6 months are for!

I only had to compromise on Tutto Italia at 6:50 (which really isn't bad for an arrival night dinner if we eat lunch a little later) and Via Napoli. I could only get 11:30 for lunch or 1pm...so we took 11:30.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter