• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay! Got a Pin..

Sally

Mouseketeer
So I have a FW trip planned, sooo excited about camping :banana:. Today I got an email from Disney with bit of info about my upcoming trip, with a PIN attached. I called and of course I can't use it for the FW trip :( We can't get free dining at FW at least they could let us use the PIN. I am going to Disney and I am going to have a magical experience regardless. Okay I feel better now

So I have a FW trip planned, sooo excited about camping :banana:. Today I got an email from Disney with bit of info about my upcoming trip, with a PIN attached. I called and of course I can't use it for the FW trip :( We can't get free dining at FW at least they could let us use the PIN. I am going to Disney and I am going to have a magical experience regardless. Okay I feel better now

If you don't mind, what were the dates on your PIN? Hope you get something that will work for your family.

The PIN expires on June 14th. It is for a 20% discount. I hope that means the PINs are coming out for others as well.
We did talk it over and the wonderful agent at Disney Travel pixiedust: ran numbers for us, and took her time looking at all the options. In the end we decided to stay with FW, we really love camping.

I have been booked at Port Orleans since March... could not get the free dining for FQ or Riverside since they were booked for it so I switched my FQ room to a royal guest room at POR when the room-only discount came out 2 weeks ago. Well I got an email from my travel agent yesterday saying that Free Dining was now being offered at POFQ in a river view room so I could switch my ressie again and save another $100! I was shocked. Definately didn't think I'd be able to get free dining for this trip, but I did! So don't give up hope yet, looks like some resorts are opening up again for it at least when I go in september. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter