• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yay for Free Dining!!!

rivas101202

Mouseketeer
So I called at 7am this morning and was only on hold for 32 minutes. The cast member was really great and changed my ressie to include free dining. I had to down grade from a king bed room to a water view at POR becuase none were available. I ended up saving a lot more then I had expected. The cost went from $3300 and change to $2500 in change. I am soo excited!!!! How did everyone else do??
Yay Free Dining!
Shelly

My TA, Deb at the Magic for Less, sent me an email earlier today...she had to change our room at CSR from water view to king to get the discount, but saved DH and I $390 on our 5 night stay! :banana: Not a biggie to not have a water view at CSR as we are staying at Portofino Bay at UO with a water view for 3 nights after leaving WDW.

I mentioned this on a different thread....but I will say it again here...have to lose another 10lbs before the trip because we are EATING FREE:woohoo:

Tell me about it I am right with you on the weight loosing. I am getting my b:banana: ut back to my WW meetings so I can look super great for all the free dining!
Shelly

We're doing a king bed at the POR as well, from 8/27/07-9/2/07! When are you going to be there? I'll keep my eyes peeled for some LGMHs :thumbsup2

she had to change our room at CSR from water view to king to get the discount

Just FYI, I had a "king" room at CSR and it was, in fact, a perfect water view of the lagoon afront the beach. The king rooms at CSR are the same price as the water view rooms. I am not sure if king room are available on the standard view side. You're likely to get a water view!!

My husband and I weren't sure if we were going to be able to go this year (we just bought a house!) but we went ahead and booked with All Star Music this morning! With Free Dining, I can't believe how cheap it is!! And now I'm going to Disney World again!!! :-D

Booked a weekend getaway for just the wife and I. no kids this trip. This is going to be great. I got 9-14 – 917 with free dining at the Caribbean Beach Resort. I just got back from Disney two weeks ago from a 9 night stay. There were a few things we did not get to do. We were at Port Orleans Riverside and loved it but I want to try another place. Disney two trip this year i'm getting spoiled.:banana: :banana: :banana:

Later
Randy:cool1:

Just FYI, I had a "king" room at CSR and it was, in fact, a perfect water view of the lagoon afront the beach. The king rooms at CSR are the same price as the water view rooms. I am not sure if king room are available on the standard view side. You're likely to get a water view!!

Thanks for the info! Our first time at CSR.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter