YAY! First Disney trip is booked!

VeronicaB

Mouseketeer
I've posted on here before, last June I think, but we've FINALLY booked our first trip to see the Mouse!!! I'm so excited! I know my 4 year old will be when he finds out, my daughter will be 18 months old when we go I hope she can enjoy some of the trip.

Can't wait to plan the whole trip! With the help of DIS of course! I've already learned SO much just from reading :goodvibes

Welcome to the wild, wonderful world of Disney! Just had to say hello, because you remind me of me! On our first ever Disney trip, DS was almost 4 and DD was 17 months. DS was THE PERFECT age for Disney. And surprisingly enough, DD had a blast, too! She would hoot and holler when we passed the rides she liked, try to get out of her stroller, etc. That first trip was sooooo magical. I wish I could do it all over again!!

And now here I am, five years later, a DVC owner who gets to go once a year to one of my favorite places on earth. Time sure flies!

I'm so excited for you! Do your homework, plan to take it slow, and then be prepared to throw it all out the window and let your kids lead the way! :-) Feel free to PM me if you have any questions that I might be able to help with. In the meantime, Happy Planning!

10.gif

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter