• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY! Christmas time in Disney!

mommyof3princess27

DIS Veteran
So excited! I booked a trip for just DH and me :lovestruc for this dec! We are staying at POP arriving friday afternoon and leaving monday night...just a short trip but last year took out family of 5 for a week long poly stay and next year a 8 day POR trip soooo this trip is just us:) we got married almost 11 yrs ago(Poly was our 10th anniv stay) and have never been on a trip by ourselves more than overnight!!!! :goodvibes and no honeymoon either so what better way to spend a lil time together than christmas in Disney!! :santa: So like I said we booked POP for 3 nights, free qs dining(no ressies available hehehe) and 2 park days for $680.00!!! Plus we are going to MVMCP anf our flights were $90pp !! YAY! So excited I had to share!

That sounds great, no wonder you are excited.:thumbsup2 Time for just you two to indulge and be kids! Have a wonderful time, which of course I am sure you will.:santa:

How wonderful! DH and I are planning a trip for our 10th anniversary (10th married, 15th together) in April 2013. We didn't have a honeymoon either so it should be a big vacation all wrapped into one. It's funny though, because people we've told have said, "Disney?! You're going to leave your four KIDS and go to Disney?!" Ummm, yup, totally. Disney's for me; the kids liking it is an added bonus, lol.

How wonderful! DH and I are planning a trip for our 10th anniversary (10th married, 15th together) in April 2013. We didn't have a honeymoon either so it should be a big vacation all wrapped into one. It's funny though, because people we've told have said, "Disney?! You're going to leave your four KIDS and go to Disney?!" Ummm, yup, totally. Disney's for me; the kids liking it is an added bonus, lol.

Exactly!!!!! And the fact we can stay out later and not hearing I am tired lets go back to the resort(well except from DH) will be wonderful!!!!! :woohoo:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter