• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAY! A little pixie dust for me

peasntexas

Earning My Ears
I've been calling every few weeks since the beginning of the year patiently waiting for a pin to miraculously appear for me....nada.

Until I started getting serious, I ordered a planning DVD and saved as many quotes online as I could. I got the "Game On" offer last week for dates 05/01-05/31, but those aren't my travel dates. Finally, I called on Sunday and was told that there were no offers for my dates. For grins, just asked him if he could give me a quote (wanted to see if it was close to online) when he plugged in my resort of choice and dates....he told me that one popped up and was able to offer me free QS :) :wizard:

I'm so excited...even did a little dance afterwards. Wanted to share just in case this helps someone else. BTW, my dates are 08/12-08/18 at CS.

That's great!!! We also have FD and I was doing some happy dancing! party: So glad it worked out for you.

What exactly do you say when asking about a pin?

Is that the first thing you ask for?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter