Yankee Candle Sale

crazy4wdw

Moderator - Restaurant Board
If you're a Yankee Candle fan, today's your day. Most large candles are $16.50, regular price $27.99.

I didn't log in early enough, several of my favorite scents are already sold out.

Good to hear, but I'm full up--DH hit their Buy 3, Get 3 sale with the kids, and I got 6 for Christmas! Plus a scent warmer, and a car clip. I think I'm set until spring.

I received quite a few 5 large candles for $55 coupons that included the entire store. Got 4 granny smith ones the other day. Might grab some tarts/votives. They are 12 for $10

I received quite a few 5 large candles for $55 coupons that included the entire store. Got 4 granny smith ones the other day. Might grab some tarts/votives. They are 12 for $10

That's probably the offer that DH ran into. It was funny, they were going out shopping for me, so I loaded them up with coupons--Bed, Bath & Beyond, Yankee Candle, Bath and Body Works--not sure exactly where they were going, so best be prepared. They gleefully informed me yesterday that they found a coupon BETTER THAN WHAT I GAVE THEM--they were very proud of that, my little cheapskates! I told them, You come across a better coupon, you jump on it with both feet!" So, I guess they did. I got a lot of Bath and Body Works stuff, too--they're right next door to each other at our mall, maybe both were handing out coupons.

They also got me one of those electric warmers, I might have to go back and look at the tarts now. I can use the money they saved with their fancy "better coupon".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter