• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

yahhh baby yahhhhh!

grover

DIS Veteran
things went smoothly...got thru in less than 2 mins to a CM
booked in for MYW plus dining at POFQ..could only do 10 days :crazy: so booked our last day at POP as i was not paying 174.00 usd for room only at POFQ!

i am EXCITED!!! :cool1: first time doing the dining plan..and it is going to cost us less than if we had purchased room/tickets/meals seperately..yahh baby yahhh! :thumbsup2

Hey :0)

Fellow non-USAer here also struggled with that 10day thing today ;) (see here if you want my whole story).

Anyways, got some great savings in the end. French Quarter was not available for me though so you are lucky there (other ppl reporting it not available too!)

Wanted to say two other things: Pop is *fantastic* we stayed there last year and loved it! Would have stayed there this year too but the upgrade to a mod (POR) with this disount code was basically free lol.

And the dining plan is very much worth it and you will certainly enjoy! We got it free last year and are now hooked ;)

Cya,
Gaspodé

You're lucky you got FQ!

Have you tried chaning your package to something like 5 and 6 to get 11 days of dining? maybe then you could stay the whole time at FQ?

we stayed at POP two years ago--we were married at WDW so everyone who came at stayed at POP..we had a blast so I am looking forward to going back and spending our last night there!

we had a original ressie at POFQ so not sure if that made a difference or not.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter