Yacht Club Room Views

Room 3100
Garden View
2 Queens, Daybed

Ok. Just finished 8 wonderful nights at the yacht club. We were in room 3100, a garden view room with a nice view of the quiet pool and tennis courts. We were basically in the middle of the yacht club wing. It was easy to enter and exit via the lobby, or any of three stair wells just a few steps in all directions.
25319588324_8c7b6fd509_c.jpg

25857241431_21eb6b7cbb_c.jpg

All in all it was a great trip. We parked the car and never used it. Bussed or walked everywhere we went.

We were able to get our room at 11am on check in day, and were granted a 1:30pm late check out. Ended up not using the late check out since it rained saturday, and our pool day before the drive home was cut way short.

I saw no signs that the rooms or hall ways were in dire need of a refurb. Our room was in great shape, and the house keepers were awesome. We used house keeping every other day, and were given a nice hand written note on our last day wishing us safe travel.

Finally, i will add. We forgot our vouchers for the free mini golf. the front desk went above and beyond to have disney travel overnight a new package to us the next day.

25831432122_92bb9c139f_c.jpg

We think we picked a great week. The quiet before the storm so to speak. Parks were like a 5-6 out of 10 as far as crowds. We were able to move FP+ around as needed and cancelled and made new ADRs several times.

We spend A LOT of time at the pool. Some days we went early (10 am) some days later (2pm). No matter when we went, there were a lot of chairs with no people around but towels either draped on the back, or thrown on the seat. I refuse to put up with that. I stopped by the chairs I wanted that looked like someone just came down and threw a towel over. If there were no signs of life (shirt, shoes, drink cup) I claimed the chairs as my families. Personally did the 3 times out of 8 days. Never once did anyone come say something to me. I talked with a life guard and she said it was bad. They go around every hour or so trying to clean up the empty ones.

25319527104_e157c5446b_c.jpg

Yacht and beach are our favorite resorts, Hope this will help someone who is on the fence the push they need to stay here. It is truly the best on property.

25831413512_177d2408f7_c.jpg

I didn't look through this thread to see if this room was already listed- sorry if it is.

Room 5150 garden view club level
2 queen beds, daybed, full balcony, connecting door. 2 rooms down from concierge desk.

image.jpeg image.jpeg

Thanks, everyone for continuing to post view photos! I am WAY behind in linking the posts to the index on Page 1, but I hope to have a chance to get caught up soon to make it easier to use this thread.

:goodvibes

Room 3001
2 Queens & Daybed
Round window to Crescent Lake and additional windows on the side
Long Hallway
posted by gluestickgirl

Room 3001 does have a balcony, just with a round window. You enter the room and there's a hallway that's about the same length as the bathroom. You turn right and there's a dresser to the right side and the closet / bathroom to the right, and then that opens into the room. 2 queen beds + a daybed. There are 3 windows to the side that face trees & a canal.

There was enough room in the hallway as you come in for all of our luggage - it was fairly wide. And as you can see, the long hallway makes an AWESOME obstacle course if you line up everyone's shoes. ;)

Last edited:
Wow, room 3001 is fabulous! Might be a long walk but I love a room with extra wimdows and a lot of natural light (MS effects my eyes so a lot of light is especially good).

Thanks for posting so many room photos - always fun to see the possibilities of what we might be assigned.

Room 2147
Garden/Woods View
2 Queens

listed as GdWds WChrAcc RollIn OptHr 2Q in MDE
shoreward, September 2016

Roll-in shower and no tub.

The location was great - literally 15 steps from the elevators and just a few more to the main staircase leading to the lobby. The balcony overlooked the courtyard, with a small view of the lake, if turning toward the right. Facing toward EPCOT, the high fireworks could be seen and music heard from the balcony. Also being heard from the balcony was quite a bit of noise from SAB, which was concealed behind the trees. I think the noise level varies, depending on the wind direction.

The door at this room type is on a timer and takes approximately 30 seconds to close; so, you need to stand in front of the door, waiting for the door to close. There is a wall-mounted door actuator (similar to what you typically might see when entering a store, for handicapped access), which was located just past the closet. As I found out, just an accidental bump against it will open the door for 30 seconds, with no regard for what state of dress or undress you may be in. :eek:

The room condition was fairly good - a few cracked floor tiles in the shower and small crack in a sink were the worst defects I noticed. A light switch, located near the door to the connecting room, was marked "desk lamp," but did not operate the lamp...until I pulled the lamp's plug and inserted it into the lower part of the outlet, instead of the upper, where it originally was plugged in. Also an issue was the way the bedside lighting was wired - the wall switch next to the right bed operated the far right wall-mounted sconce on the right side for each bed, while the other switch operated the left light for each bed. Another strange room feature was the location of the full length mirror - directly opposite the toilet and immediately next to the shower. Ugh! I did not understand why the mirror was not located on just the other side of the wall in the hallway - there was plenty of room.

The room had two queen beds, but no daybed, no lounge chair. The double sinks were located in the same room as toilet and shower, all behind a pocket door. There is limited counter space at the sink area.

Room 2147, September 2016, shoreward

Last edited:
Room 4240
Standard View, roof top
King Bed
Furthest room from lobby
MarkE83 Aug/Sept 2016

Room Description:

This is room 4240 in the Yacht Club.

We booked a standard view room using a magical deal. We were staying for 10 nights. We'd used touring plans, our agent and online check in to ask for the same thing: king bed, a room on the boardwalk facing side if possible.

When we checked in, they acknowledged it was our honeymoon, and gave us two "happily ever after" badges, which we proceeded to wear almost every day.

The room itself- a great room, lots of space. There's a closet on the right just as you walk through the door, which was big enough to hold lots of clothes and one of the suitcases- it could have likely held both, but we left one on the floor in the basin area, as that was also quite a large open space.

The TV came out of the wall on a mounted arm, and could be turned to face the bed.

There was a fridge large enough for several bottles (milk, root beer, champagne courtesy of some very good Disney friends, some rum... Some more rum...). There were 4 drawers for clothes and several open spaces for clothes, books etc.

The bed!! Amazing. So comfy and so big!! We might have to invest in one after we move house...

That's the good stuff. Now the bad stuff...

The balcony was a standard size, with a view of the roof below. I've attached a picture. I would guess that this is one of the worst standard views available.

Location: this is the furthest possible room from the lobby. In walked around our floor a bit, in an effort to locate alternative stairwells and lifts, and this is the furthest corner in terms of steps from the elevators. The wife reminded me of this every time we walked home of an evening!!

I'm sure we could have complained, maybe moved a little closer and given up the king bed- but as we had booked a very good deal, and didn't plan on being back and forth to the room all day, we decided the space of the room was worth sticking with.

Will we return? Definitely!! Wife loved being so close to Epcot and Boardwalk, there are so many choices of places to eat and drink. But next time we'll definitely either go for a higher room category, or ask to stay closer to the elevators and not worry about a king bed.

Last edited:
Room 5173
Water View
1 Queen Bed?
Daybed and Chair (sleeper?)
focusondisney Sept 2016

We had a waterview club room that had a different set up. We have had this room once before but I don't think I've seen anyone talk about it here before. It was room 5173. It is 2 rooms from the club cast member prep room, but it was very quiet. Heard a bit of noise from the other guests in the hallway & room next door, but really never enough to be disturbed by it. This room has only 1 queen bed, but it has both the daybed & an oversized chair. Pretty sure the chair pulls out to a small bed. So there are actually 3 sleep surfaces. There is a full curtain between the bed & the daybed. This room would be very nice for a family that wants separate beds for 2 kids. There was lots of floor space & would probably work well with a crib too.

Looking Left:

Last edited:
Yay!!! Staying there in may for our 2nd visit and first ever deluxe resort

Make sure you check out the FAQ and info thread. Lots of great info and pictures on the first page and if you have any questions, the friendly folks there will be happy to try to answer them.

The link to the thread is in my signature.

:goodvibes

Room 5152
Garden View, Club Level
2 Queen Beds

This room has 2 Queen Beds, chair and ottoman and a connecting door. There is a view of the wedding gazebo with a small sideways view of Crescent Lake and the Boardwalk.

The room is at the end of the hall from the Regatta Club Lounge, next to the Presidential Suite which is just around the corner. The room was very quiet.

DSCF1280.jpg

IMG_7907.jpg

IMG_7909.jpg

IMG_7910.jpg

IMG_7914.jpg

IMG_8598.jpg

IMG_7911.jpg

IMG_7912.jpg

IMG_7913.jpg

IMG_7926.jpg

IMG_7927.jpg

DSCF1164.jpg

Bathroom

IMG_7917.jpg

IMG_7919.jpg

IMG_7921.jpg

IMG_7915.jpg

The Yacht Club rooms are due for a refurbishment in the next year. Probably the worst signs of wear I noticed were the rust on the shower head (which I didn’t see at the time, but I do now that I post the picture) and peeling paint at the bottom of the bathroom door.

DSCF1277.jpg

Let’s go outside!

IMG_8264.jpg

IMG_7924.jpg

DSCF0732.jpg

WP_20161016_050.jpg

WP_20161016_051.jpg

WP_20161021_006.jpg

IMG_7922.jpg

IMG_7984.jpg

IMG_8496.jpg

IMG_7985.jpg

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!