Yacht Club CL vs. Beach Club CL

gkel

Earning My Ears
My family and I are planning a trip to Disney for January and we are torn on where to stay. The last several times we went to Disney we had stay Poly CL but with renovations we decided not to this time. We have stayed at YC CL numerous times but for this trip the Garden View is already booked so we were looking into staying at BC CL instead. I read somewhere that the food they served is the same so that doesn't make a difference. The only thing that bothers me is that I heard BC CL is under renovations and that they moved the lounge into one of the suites. I was wondering if anyone new any progress of the renovations and if it will really be noticeable.

My family and I are planning a trip to Disney for January and we are torn on where to stay. The last several times we went to Disney we had stay Poly CL but with renovations we decided not to this time. We have stayed at YC CL numerous times but for this trip the Garden View is already booked so we were looking into staying at BC CL instead. I read somewhere that the food they served is the same so that doesn't make a difference. The only thing that bothers me is that I heard BC CL is under renovations and that they moved the lounge into one of the suites. I was wondering if anyone new any progress of the renovations and if it will really be noticeable.

Click on the Beach and Yacht Club FAQ thread link in my signature for the latest news about the Beach Club renovations. The information about the refurbishment at BC is in the very first post.

Right now, the lounge renovations are complete and the rooms on the 5th floor (club level) are being worked on- no guests are being booked for CL until early December.

I think if all goes according to plan, the BC club level rooms should all be ready by January.

:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter