• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Yacht Club and discounts

DrmWvr1299

the world IS a carousel of color
Does anyone remember any discounts or codes for Yacht Club during value season from Jan-Feb 14 this past year? I have a AAA card but am thinking that maybe I should invest in an AP just in case they do come out with some discounts. I think I read that discounts were around 15%/AAA for deluxe during value season. AAA is better than paying rack rate but I will be working lots and lots of overtime . :sad:

I know they offered Annual Pass discounts for that time period last year, but I don't remember what the amount was.

I would book with AAA and then hope for something better.

I stayed at BC Feb 13-23 last yr. Bought an AP because of the discount. I think the rm rate was $250/night including tax. If you start your vac in the value season that's the rate everynight even if you overlap into peek.

Thanks for the replies :thumbsup2 . Any discount is better than none (AAA). We did save a chunk of money this past Dec with AAA. Maybe I will look into buying an AP also just in case they do have something better.

I stayed at the yacht club in Feb of 2004, we got an AP rate of $229 for standard view.

was given a complimentary upgrade to lagoon epcot view.

Thanks again for the replies. We are reserving a lagoon view so any discount would be helpful. I think I will go ahead and get the AP and keep AAA just in case.

I never recommend buying an Annual Pass for room discounts. Foremost it is a discount on ticket admission and a good discount at that. Any room discounts should always be considered the icing on the cake.

If you truly need an Annual Pass and will use it enough to warrant the purchase then go ahead and buy one.

If you are only needing it to get the room discount, wait and see if the offer an AP discount for your time frame and then purchase it.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter