• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

YAAY! I got all my ADR's today

loganpaulsmom

DIS Veteran
Just had to pass on my excitement! My trip in May has been booked at CSR. Celebrating my husband and I turning 40 and my son turning 5 and me being cancer free..
I have been so lucky to have booked my trip over Mother's Day. I am so happy to be spending MY DAY at Le Cellier.. I know there have been lots of talk about Le Cellier.. But, I don't listen to it.. I am more than thrilled that I got exactly what I wanted plus everything else..
Dining at 50's Prime Time
Liberty Tavern
Yak and Yeti
Crystal Palace
Il Mulino
Chef Mickey's
Ohana.. Just to name a few!:banana:

Congratulations! :cool1::cool1: Hope you have a wonderful trip!

Looks great! I hope you have a terrific trip! How lucky to be spending Mothers Day in the world!

I'm glad you got all the adrs you wanted!! Have a great trip! Sounds like you all have alot to celebrate:cheer2:

While getting the ressies is great, I think the most thing to be congratulated that the others missed was your cancer free. Congratulations to you and your family. Have a magical trip.

Thank you everyone! I am just thrilled to be able to go and spend it with my husband and my son.. Life has not always been easy for us the past couple of years.. But, with love and determination we have gotten through even the darkest of times. They say what doesn't kill you makes you stronger and in my case it is true.. So, this trip means more to me than anything. I plan on enjoying every single minute of it with my boys.. XOXO

Fantastic news all around....Glad that you got your reservations....I too love Le Cellier and their cheddar cheese soup with pretzel bread....Have a great time and usually people from the Dis ...they wear something lime green on their back pack, or fanny pack or on some strollers....so dont forget to do that and maybe you will meet up with some dis people.

Just had to pass on my excitement! My trip in May has been booked at CSR. Celebrating my husband and I turning 40 and my son turning 5 and me being cancer free..
I have been so lucky to have booked my trip over Mother's Day. I am so happy to be spending MY DAY at Le Cellier.. I know there have been lots of talk about Le Cellier.. But, I don't listen to it.. I am more than thrilled that I got exactly what I wanted plus everything else..
Dining at 50's Prime Time
Liberty Tavern
Yak and Yeti
Crystal Palace
Il Mulino
Chef Mickey's
Ohana.. Just to name a few!:banana:

Congratulations on getting everything that you wanted, I make mine tomorrow, so hopefully we will get the same luck as you did. I am so glad that you decided to be your own critic and go with Le Cellier on Mother's Day (I remembered from your last thread about where to dine on Mother's Day). Like I said before, we could never say anything bad about that place, it is one of our favorites. I decided for my Mother's Day that me and my DD7 and DD9 will leave my DH for the afternoon and head over to GF for the Afternoon Tea there. We did this back in March with my MIL and we all loved it. I can't wait to spend My Day with my 2 princesses having Tea, finger sandwiches, and pastries :goodvibes

I too have been cancer free for a few years and can totally relate to this making you stronger! Congrats on everything that you have to celebrate and I am sure that you will enjoy every second!

Trish

Congratulations on getting everything that you wanted, I make mine tomorrow, so hopefully we will get the same luck as you did. I am so glad that you decided to be your own critic and go with Le Cellier on Mother's Day (I remembered from your last thread about where to dine on Mother's Day). Like I said before, we could never say anything bad about that place, it is one of our favorites. I decided for my Mother's Day that me and my DD7 and DD9 will leave my DH for the afternoon and head over to GF for the Afternoon Tea there. We did this back in March with my MIL and we all loved it. I can't wait to spend My Day with my 2 princesses having Tea, finger sandwiches, and pastries :goodvibes

thank you for all your kind words.. It looks as if both of us are going to have the best Mothers Day. I actually made a 2:30pm reservation to Le Cellier. That way I don't have to do the 2 TS and then I have to option of doing something else for dinner. We will look for you on our trip..

I too have been cancer free for a few years and can totally relate to this making you stronger! Congrats on everything that you have to celebrate and I am sure that you will enjoy every second!

Trish
Congrats on being cancer free.. My experience just recently happened. It started in July with Hip pain. By Sept I had been diagnosed with gallbladder cancer and had 3 surgeries. I have been recovering ever since and what better way to celebrate than to go to my favorite place in the world with my 2 favorite people. Next year is such a big year for all of us. My husband and I both turn 40 and our son turns 5.. I feel really lucky to be able to go WDW.. I know that I will savor every moment..

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter