Xmas Week Rental Help

JJ2017

DIS Veteran
Not sure where best to post this - please move to appropriate forum if needed. We might decide to hop in the car and head down to the Orlando area during the xmas/nye week to escape the cold northeast weather. But, we are concerned about last minute issues causing us to want to cancel. Most hotels have 1 day before cancellation policies, but we don't necessarily want to spend 8 nights in a hotel. I have yet to find AirBnbs/VRBOs with less than 14 day cancellation policies. I'm looking for more ideas for more timeshare/condo/house rentals that if we did have to cancel 1-2 days before, we wouldn't be sunk into a lot of lost money. Thanks for reading - we do not know the area at all outside the WDW bubble. THANKS!

I don't think you're going to find anything other than a hotel that has such a generous cancelation policy.

I don't think you're going to find anything other than a hotel that has such a generous cancelation policy.
Hi - I should have updated! Actually through Airbnb I can set a filter for flexible cancellation and I'm actually finding some with 2 day before cancellation policies. So that's really helpful!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter