[x] Madeline [x]

tracybeakerfan

I wanna go back to WDW
Has anyone heard about that poor girl Madeline Mc cann who was kidnapped a while ago?
if not look on the news!
Im i england and its all we hear about

to remember her please tie a yellow ribbon around a tree or lamppost near your home

thank you

xxx
Hannah

it's very sad and i hope she makes a safe return to her family but:

why and how can parents leave children so young alone in a hotel room? it's not just about them being kidnapped i mean what if there was a fire? they're to young to understand and the parents can't go back in or say one of them falls and hurts themselves badly, the others can't help. It's just so dangerous.

can someone give me the inside scoop on this, I'm afraid I don't know the deets.

ok well they think that someone had their eye on madelone and observed the routine for most of her holiday then the parents left her in their hotel room and someone snatched her. they're now investigating.

thats the basics

not that I want to be negative and I do pray for her safe return..
but...
it's been a month - I'm just worried that maybe you know, she's gone. I really hope that isn't the case!!!!
I just pray she'll come home soon!!
:wizard:

I heard about this awhile back and I really hope they find her. It just bothers me that the parents left her in the hotel room by herself. But anyways I hope she returns home safely!

yeah thts how i feel
i blame the parents though
because if i were a mother i wouldnt leave my children unatented NEVER espiecially at that age
i do feel very sorry for the parents though because the police NO where madeline is its just that they arent aloud to say
and if youve noticed madelines parents read of peices of paper when they are talking to the cameras i know why

It becuase they no where she is its just that if anyone knows that perticular person that has her they will attack him/her and they might scare them and they might kill madeline (if shes alive and well HOPEFULLY touch wood)

thanks for your time

p.s keep posting:hippie:

So the police and the parents know where she is? I never heard about that. I wonder why they kidnapped her in the first place...like was there a certain reason or what, but yea. Very sad situation...

you've got a point this is a very strange and scary situation, I pray for a safe return. As you can see by just looking around us the world is a scary place:eek: , especially some of the people, but I'm glad I have disney to cheer me up.:) :cool1:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter