Wyndham?

inloveindisney

DIS Veteran
Anyone know anything about the Wyndham palace resort and spa? I read somewhere that they do weddings and that they are a Disney hotel, but their site wasn't that helpful. I wanted to see what information I could get before I sent in an information request for them.:wave2:

Hi there,

We stayed at the Wyndham Palace and Spa last December 2002 and it was absolutely marvellous, we just loved it.

It is not actually a Disney Hotel, but is referred to as Disney because it is on Disney World.

It's location, just over the road from Downtown Disney is great,

Not sure about what wedding packages they do, but they do have a wedding gazebo by the lake!

This year we stayed at the Caribbean hotel, only reason was that the Wyndham did not do the Land and Sea Package for the Disney Cruise Line. Whilst the Caribbean was good, it was not quite as luxurious as the Wyndham.

Park passes are extra at the Wyndham, but overall would certainly recommend it.

If I can answer any specific questions please let me know.

Rosemary

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter