Wyndham Bonnet Creek shuttle service

jrdmoody

Earning My Ears
What can anyone tell me about the quality of the shuttle service to the Disney Parks with Wyndham Bonnet Creek? The resort itself looks very nice, but is it very spread out...thus lots and lots of walking?
I had read somewhere that the Bonnet Creek did not provide transportation in the middle of the day between noon and 3. If anyone has been recently, I would love to hear first hand experience of their transportation system. Thank you!

I'm wondering about the Wyndham Grand Orlando.

In the Orlando Hotels and Attractions discussion section, there is a thread called "We Looooove Bonnet Creek Part 2," which is almost always near the top. On page 124 of that thread is a picture I took of the bus schedule that was in effect during our visit in February. There are definitely fewer buses returning from the parks in the early afternoon hours, but there are some. Anyone wanting more information about the Wyndham Bonnet Creek can find out nearly anything they want to know on that thread.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter