Wyndham Bonnet Creek - Renovated 2 bds?

stairstepmom

stairstepmom
Hi,

We're looking at 2 bdrm deluxe units through Vacation Upgrades and I have seen some photos/videos where the rooms look a bit dated with orange/neutral colors and dining sets straight from 1992 LOL, and others that look newer and more gray in colors.

So some dates like this:

Some newer like this:

I'm not sure if the newer looking one is a certain tower or if it's the hotel and not the resort? Can anyone shed some light?

Thanks!

All the rooms have been renovated, some more than once. The rooms are transition from the top video to the lower one. The are doing it tower by tower. I'm not sure what tower they are on now, however.

I know building 1-3 are complete. Not sure about the 4-6. You could call and ask I am sure. When we were there in December they said 3 was recently finished. When we were there in March 1 and 2 were complete.

I do find the new design a bit dark (the yellow was so much brighter and more cheerful) but I did appreciate everything feeling fresh and new.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter