WWYD? Tusker House

Duckyiam71

DIS Veteran
I made ADRs awhile ago for Tusker House. Then my DH decided to surprise my DSs on leave from deployment. So I hastily changed my ADR for Tusker House on Sat 6/26 at 800a.:banana: Well then I checked the park hours and that is an EMH for AK.:scared1: I have been checking everyday and an ADR opened for Thur 6/24 at 830a. No EMH! What would you do? Keep the Sat with EMH or go with the Thur no EMH.:confused3 Thanks for any input!

I would go with the 8:30am with no EMH.
If you go the day of EMH in the morning at 8:00am, a lot of people will be getting on attractions while you are eating breakfast. By the time you are done, it will probably be crowded.
If you go on the day with no EMH, you can get into the park early before everyone else, have breakfast and then still be out by probably 9:15-9:30 am and be ready to hit the park, which isn't much later than everyone else. :)

I would go with the 8:30am with no EMH.
If you go the day of EMH in the morning at 8:00am, a lot of people will be getting on attractions while you are eating breakfast. By the time you are done, it will probably be crowded.
If you go on the day with no EMH, you can get into the park early before everyone else, have breakfast and then still be out by probably 9:15-9:30 am and be ready to hit the park, which isn't much later than everyone else. :)

This is option I am leaning towards. My original ADR was 8a on Thur without DH but I would rather have the hubby here and have an 830a. I was thinking one of us could walk out around 9a and grab a FP to safari. Would that be possible?

This is option I am leaning towards. My original ADR was 8a on Thur without DH but I would rather have the hubby here and have an 830a. I was thinking one of us could walk out around 9a and grab a FP to safari. Would that be possible?

Absolutely. :) The safari is just a few steps away from Tusker House. I would just have one of you go out at 9:00 am and grab them. And I think you will enjoy the experience much more with hubby there. :lovestruc What a wonderful surprise for DS ( and you!) to have him with you!!!!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much chocovrdmicears! I cant wait 2 weeks from today will be on vacation with DH!:yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter