WWOHP worth it?

knlasv

Mouseketeer
We are big HP fans, but DF is not much into rides. We would love to visit all the restaurants and such at IOA, but only a few rides interest us. Just wondering if it is worth taking a day off from the Disney parks to go see the WWOHP?

Totally worth it. I wouldn't call the Forbidden Journey a "ride", it's really amazing. But even if you don't want to do it, the castle tour is still very cool. There is so much detail, the shops, the Three Broomsticks and the Hog's Head. I only wish that area was a bit bigger. We had a great time there and definitely plan to go back.

We're going to Disney Dec 11-18th, and we're taking Wed the 14th to go to IOA. My kids love big thrill rides, so that's the main reason, and I am the one that wants to do WWoHP!!

I can report back on this in less than a month. We will be at Universal and IOA for three days after our time at Disney.

As long as you're willing to experience all of IOA, I'd say that it's worth it. They really did a great job with wwohp.

I've seen some people say that they only want to do wwohp, and nothing else. If that was the case, it'd be hard to justify the trip. That one area alone is simply not an all day experience. But since you want do everything else there, then yeah.... go!!!!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter