Ws quoted AP rate but FL rates not out yet

snclopez

Earning My Ears
I have gotten so much wonderful info from all of you, I hope I can help you by sharing what I was just told.

I made a reservation earlier in the week at POR for 4/23-4/27. Was told to call back every couple of days to have the special rates applied. Was advised tonight if I purchase FL Season Pass, my King BEd room will be $139 a night. She did not have the FL resident rates out yet. She said AP rates are out but not FL resident.

:)

The Florida rates are out and when I plugged in your dates and King Bed I got $160.56 a night!!

Happy travels
Sandy

Wow, I though the FL rates were only a few dollars different than the pass rates. That's a big difference!

Thanks for the info.

that is a big difference! I know they use to be the exact same price up until last summer/fall when they started the Best Rate Program. The BRP (AP rate) was coming out between $5 & $10 less than FL rate... I guess that Disney is now wanting everyone to become a passholder... :smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter