• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

Wrong place?, but need help

rbramblett

Mouseketeer
Do most of you book through WDW or do you use Dreams Unlimited or another site? I ask because there is a travel agent offering a great deal on ebay. They are a Disney agent, but makes me sort of uneasy. Mainly cause this is our first trip and I'm not completely sure what I'm doing. Can I get some guidance please as to what is the best way to go. :worship:

I always do it on my own and book right through disney. I usually only book room only reservations, using a AAA discount on the room. With the current buy 4 get 3, I have done the package, but again, I called disney and did it on my own. Have never had a need for a travel agent.

Personally Id go with someone I can meet in person.If something happens and things go bad I want a TA that I have at least a minimal relationship with. AAA or CAA are good choices and offer a discount on Disney packages if your dates dont fall into the "stay 4 get 3 free deal".A good travel agent should at the least be able to offer you the same deal as you can obtain yourself online.Plus be able to offer trip insurance and advice on everything else involved if your flying renting a car or whatever.The boards here are full of information and lots of people willing to answer any questions you may have. If this is your first trip to WDW the unnofficial guide to WDW is money well spent also,You can order it online as well .

I used Kingdom Magic travel for the trip I took last April, so because I know I can trust them, I used them again for my trip this coming April and a cruise in 2010.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter