Wrist band for pool area

setokaiba

Earning My Ears
If I have 3 children, my wife and I in a hotelroom. Can we have 5 wrist bands for the pool?

You can have as many wrist bands as there are people registered in your room.

hmmmm there is another post about maximum room capacity for a studio ( I know you said hotel room but the capacity rules are the same) here that kind of covers this and the thing is Hawaii and Aulani in particular are very strict about it. If you are only allowed to have 4 people in a room then that is how many wrist bands you will get. If one of your children in 2 and under you will be ok. I would call or email Aulani to confirm what the max capacity of a hotel room is so that you dont arrive and get totally shocked. Link for that other thread..http://www.disboards.com/threads/aulani-studio-occupancy.3568800/

hmmmm there is another post about maximum room capacity
Disney will not let you have more people on the reservation than the room will legally accommodate. All registered guests will get a wrist band.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter